1. Dr. Drucker personally sees his patients for all of their pre- and post-operative appointments. (You are not “passed-off” to another doctor in the practice…this is done at most other LASIK clinics)
2. In addition, to performing LASIK surgery, Dr. Drucker is a General Ophthalmologist that provides his patients with a well-rounded approach to eye care.
3. Dr. Drucker has been serving Downtown Denver for over 25 years and has been performing LASIK & PRK for over a dozen years…experience counts!
4. Dr. Drucker has had LASIK himself. He has been in your shoes!
5. Our experienced surgical counselors are not salespeople paid on commission. (Unlike our competition) Your best interest is always their top priority.
6. Many members of Dr. Drucker’s staff have had the procedure performed by him. They are walking testimonials of how happy a post-operative patient can be.
7. Dr. Drucker performs his procedures at Clear Vision Laser Center. Although the staff at Clear Vision works with many surgeons, they choose Dr. Drucker to perform LASIK and PRK on themselves and their family members.
8. Dr. Drucker has proctored many local surgeons on how to perform the LASIK procedure. You have the benefit of having the procedure performed by a “teacher” rather than a “student”.
9. Dr. Drucker is not afraid to say no! Your vision and happiness is his #1 goal, so if you are not a good candidate for the procedure, he will let you know. At other LASIK centers, anyone who walks in the office is a candidate - this is not in your best interest.
10. Dr. Drucker is honest and has integrity. He will always put your well being first!